03: How has PolicyPak Evolved over the years?
Every year PolicyPak continues to add new features for customers. Here’s a top list of new functions and milestones and the year that they came out.
- New Component: PolicyPak VPN Manager: Enable remote work users to have Always On and standard VPN connections.
- CSE and MMC are now Multi-Domain compatible
- Updated licensing where Professional and Enterprise customers can use PolicyPak with Active Directory, with SCCM, with MDM and/or PolicyPak Cloud
- PP Device Manager: Block WPD / Phones that act like media players
- PP CLOUD: More in-cloud editors
- PPLPM + Netwrix sbPam Integration
- PPLPM: Native support for changing IP and adding Printers
- PPLPM: Force user to re-authenticate with Self Elevate
- PPLPM: Certificate Rules with Wildcards
- PPLPM: Send "Long Codes" to Notepad instead of opening up in mail program
- PP BRouter "Neutral Site Support"
- PPCLOUD: 10x faster login
- PP CLOUD: Jointoken sharing between admins
- PPCLOUD + PPLPM: Store events and make rules
- PPLPM for Macintosh and PPCLOUD
- New Component: PP Preferences 2.0 Drive Maps
- New Component: PP Preferences 2.0 Registry
- New Component: PP Preferences 2.0 Printers
- Updated Feature: MMC Snap-in allows Cut/Paste for most rules and collections
- Updated Feature: GPO Export Manager v2 (Export Everything)
- New Feature: Enable/Disable for policies / collections