02: What is the expected behavior after a PolicyPak Script “ON/APPLY” script is modified?
Here is the expected behavior when you modify a script:
- If a REVERT script is present, it is run.
- Then, the newly changed ON/APPLY script is run.
These two actions will occur in the same (next) Group Policy, MDM or PolicyPak Cloud process.
As an example:
- You have an ON/APPLY script which deploys 7zip from
- You have an OFF/REVERT script which UNINSTALLS 7Zip .. THEN
- You change ON/APPLY script to change the location to
Then the expected behavior we should see is:
- 7zip uninstall (REVERT script is run.)
- 7zip reinstall (Changed on script is run.)